Fast track your way to a promotion using Executive Touch Worldwide’s 5-step guide
At Executive Touch Worldwide they pride themselves on their unique business model which is non-seniority and where they promote from within. President James Sagar has unveiled the firm’s 5-step guide to achieving promotion.
Executive Touch Worldwide is an outsourced sales and marketing firm based in Atlanta. The company specializes in a personalized form of direct marketing which allows them to connect with their clients’ ideal consumers on a face-to-face basis. This one-to-one interaction with customers helps to drive long-lasting and personal business relationships between brand and consumer. In turn, this often leads to increased customer acquisition, brand awareness and brand loyalty for their clients. The firm is confident their non-seniority culture attributes to their success. The commitment to professional progression allows anyone looking to gain control of their career and inspires work ethic and pride in performance.
Executive Touch Worldwide reveals heir top five tips to fast track to promotion:
- Do tons of research – Those who can demonstrate a genuine interest in the business model and study company products and processes is likely to stand out from the crowd and inspire confidence through passion and forward thinking. Executive Touch Worldwide advises spending around one hour a week researching into company policies and products to enhance the overall understanding of the business model.
- Volunteer – Business leaders, recommend demonstrating an interest in out of duty projects, these can offer opportunities to develop or showcase new skills. Executive Touch Worldwide warns individuals to be mindful of workloads and not to risk quality over quantity.
- No gossip policy – While it is important to build a rapport with co-workers, banter can sometimes become too relaxed and have a detrimental effect on a personal brand. Maintain a professional image to ensure opportunities aren’t missed due to improper conduct.
- Attitude, attitude, and more attitude – A positive mental approach are inspiring to other, a fundamental trait in a leader. Executive Touch Worldwide encourages their contractors to practice a positive attitude when faced with adverse conditions.
- Assess your performance – By keeping a log of projects throughout a working career, it will offer an insight into areas where personal development may enhance performance. A detailed plan of action for the following week will allow development rate to accelerate and promotion to occur naturally.
Executive Touch will maintain their no-seniority approach as they look to inspire personal growth in their contractors.