Executive Touch Worldwide: Eradicate these 7-time wasters to save your business money
Executive Touch Worldwide urge business owners to streamline processes in business in order to release additional capital and increase profit margins. The firm offers their quick 7 step checklist to get started.
It is common knowledge that SME’s rely on making profit quickly to survive. With many businesses looking to secure investment externally, visual profit margins will boost a company’s ability to attract funding. Executive Touch Worldwide are confident that companies who can demonstrate profitability are easily able to prove their business model’s success.
For a firm to become profitable, it is crucial that everyone involved in the daily running is striving to achieve maximum productivity. Often small business owners will invest time into tasks which are overly time-consuming and counter-productive to long-term company goals. Where possible, Executive Touch Worldwide advises business leaders to assess their daily duties, scaling them against the overall impact on business profitability.
It’s not entirely uncommon for business leaders to feel overwhelmed, and become caught up in everyday tasks. To avoid such burnout, Executive Touch Worldwide share their seven tips to increase productivity by eradicating common time wasting tasks:
- You overload on administrative work. As a business owner, it is essential to assess time as an asset. If valuable time is consumed on a task such as reconciling bank statements, it will fundamentally reduce time afforded to sell the businesses products. Where possible, the firm recommends outsourcing responsibilities to save money on time lost through time-consuming tasks.
- You put off quick tasks. Productivity coaches advise if a job can be completed in a minute or two, do it now. Business owners can often make the mistake of setting aside small tasks for later when in fact it can be detrimental to productivity to revisit these small tasks.
- You micromanage employees. As businesses grow, often employee numbers increase. Business owners should encourage their employees to work independently. By consistently guiding workers through daily tasks time is wasted, defeating the objective of outsourcing a task. When dealing with a consistently unreliable employee, it is advisable to seek to replace said individual.
- You let daily developments drive you. Business owners are advised to set aside time for developing expansion strategies. For a company to move forward time cannot be continually spent firefighting daily office issues, and it will be fundamental to growth targets for allocated time to be set and used productively.
- You don’t have a clear social media strategy. For social media marketing to be effective, a strategy for desirable results should be set ahead of time. Businesses should set clear goals on how to improve their online presence to ensure advantages over competitors are achievable. Often this is a task best suited to the experts, by outsourcing, time can freely available to work on an area of expertise, such as selling business products.
- You try to reinvent the wheel. Companies should select projects carefully. Ill-advised endeavors can be a huge drain on business resources, such as time and revenue. Carefully consider all projects, evaluating a campaign’s ability to help the business reach long-term goals.
- You repeat the same things over and over. Business communication is crucial in developing a solid customer experience. When faced with FAQs, it is advisable to develop and utilize templated responses when faced with similar inquiries, as this will streamline processes and maximize productivity.
Executive Touch Worldwide is an outsourced sales and marketing firm with headquarters based in New York and with market reach spreading across the U.S. The firm specializes in a unique form of marketing which allows them to connect with consumers on a face-to-face basis.
These one-on-one connections help the firm to encourage long-lasting and personal business relationships between brand and consumer. Executive Touch Worldwide are confident that their personalized marketing solutions assist in increasing customer acquisition, brand awareness and brand loyalty for their clients.